Our company, GOLDEN PRIZE CANNING CO., LTD, is Thailand’s leading manufacturer of cost competitive, high quality seafood products, including tuna, sardine, mackerel, saury and other value added products. Our products go beyond meeting our customer requirements in terms of quality and standard specifications. Our company ensures that all workers acknowledge the importance of maintaining high quality to meet customer requirements, the right of freedom for collective bargaining, occupational of our health & safety, fair remuneration & decent working hours and discrimination. Our company established the systematic policies and communicates them with all of our workers to acknowledge and apply for this labor and safety management. Our Code of Conduct includes the following points.
1. Our company complies with all BSCI conditions.
2. Our company complies with domestic laws and other related laws. Company also complies with international laws and regulations. These laws and regulations shall be communicated and implemented internally to include workers’ involvement and protection, occupational health and safety, protection of environment, local and international labor laws.
3. Our company will review, check and adjust policies in order to improve and ensure that we comply with any changes in rules and regulations. These policies shall be listed in company’s code of conduct, work instruction or other related documents.
4. Our company controls and ensures that all policies monitored and recorded. It shall be maintained and communicated effectively to all workers in every department including top management team, management team, operation team (both full-time and part-time workers) and other representatives of the company.
5. Our company communicates related policies through appropriate mean if it is requested.
6. Our company develops overall quality management and implements occupational health, safety and environment for continuous improvementsRead More
6. Our company develops overall quality management and implements occupational health, safety and environment for continuous improvements
7. Our company maintains continuous effort in improving production techniques and human resources.
8. Our company commits to deliver products on time, provide the best service and ensure transparency throughout the process.
9. Our company ensures that working environment is safe and clean. Our company constantly improves and protects workers from workplace hazards caused by machinery & other equipments we regularly perform basic risk assessment in every operational process.Read More
9. Our company ensures that working environment is safe and clean. Our company constantly improves and protects workers from workplace hazards caused by machinery & other equipments we regularly perform basic risk assessment in every operational process. Our company reviews safety policy annually and makes necessary improvement if required. The improvement of safety policy shall be communicated and implemented such as:
10. Our company will review and evaluate policy implementation and ensure that all workers follow the policy strictly.
11. Our company will not cause any disturbance to the neighborhood and provide assistance if the community requires. We will do our best to implement adequate measures to prevent or minimize adverse effects towards the community, natural resources and the overall environment.
12. Our company will maintain integrity, honesty and not involve in any acts of corruption including giving gifts/ souvenirs inside the company.
13. Our company respects the rights of workers to form unions in a free and democratic way. Our company ensures that workers are facilitated when they address a complaint directly to the management team in case that they have been wrongly treated or discriminated against. Company shall not discriminate against workers because of trade union membership and not prevent workers’ representatives from having access to workers in the workplace or from interacting with them.
14. Our company knows the importance of social capital at the workplace, so we ensure that workers are aware of the remuneration system and other benefit. Workers are well-treated and shall not bear any unreasonable disciplinary actions or inhumane activities in the workplace.
15. Our company shall not discriminate anyone in terms of hiring, remuneration, training, promotion, termination, retiring on the basis of gender, age, religion, race, caste, birth, social background, disability, ethnic and national origin nationality, membership in unions or any other legitimated organizations, political affiliation, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, marital status, disease or any other conditions that could arise discrimination.
16. Our company agrees to keep the person’s identity confidentially and maintains anonymity of the person who lodges any complaints.
17. Our company and management team shall strictly follow work integrity.
18. Our company is not involved in any kind of forced labor, bonded labor, human trafficking and will not employ children aged below 18 years old.
19. If the inspection required (with or without prior notice) to ensure that this policy is implemented correctly, company shall facilitate the person who is required by the inspection to get access to the place, information that will help to review whether workers’ fully understand the policy, implementation process and regulation that assist the company to be involved in problem solving matter that will impact the quality management.Read More
19. If the inspection required (with or without prior notice) to ensure that this policy is implemented correctly, company shall facilitate the person who is required by the inspection to get access to the place, information that will help to review whether workers’ fully understand the policy, implementation process and regulation that assist the company to be involved in problem solving matter that will impact the quality management. This will help to ensure that the problems will not occur again in the future and build trust in management system. Therefore, management team and all workers must participate to share valuable input to constantly developing quality system and ensure maximum effectiveness.